Games, Art & Design
PlayReactive - Designer, Artist and Technology Developer
- PlayReactive is a play-making collective based in Melbourne, Australia who create bold interactive experiences, from videogames to installation art.
Earthrise One - Software and Hardware Developer
- Earthrise One is a pop-up immersive experience set on a space station. Your team must work together to repair a damaged spaceship – and perhaps uncover the mystery of its missing inhabitants.
- I planned and built the lighting, electronics and computer system for Earthrise One.
- Located at 402 Chapel St, South Yarra, Victoria, Australia
VRTOV - VR Developer and 3d Generalist on "The Turning Forest"
- The Turning Forest is a real-time VR fairy tale experience about a child's encounter with a fantastical creature. The project was created in a partnership between VRTOV and BBC R&D.
- I worked on general Unity 3D development as well as creating graphics shaders and real-time effects for VR.
- The Turning Forest premiered at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival.
Wonder Consortium - Co-founder
- Wonder Consortium is an interdisciplinary and experimental game collective that I co-founded.
- With Wonder Consortium I have developed games, run public events, created interactive music visualisers for nights clubs and helped organised and participated in our occasional online live stream show Wonder Live where we pair DJs/music artists with game developers/visual artists for hour long sets.
CTRL_Coda - Game Designer, Hardware Designer & Artist on "Burgeon"
- CTRL_Coda was an “Interactive Playful Art Exhibition” where each piece was some mix of unconventional controller, musical instrument and game.
- I was the Artist and Design lead for a piece named Burgeon in which a player would use a novel proximity controller I had built to manipulate the a virtual landscape and soundscape.
RMIT, Melbourne - Bachelor of Design (Games) with Distinction
FEBRUARY 2012 - OCTOBER 2014
Kangan Batman TAFE, Melbourne - Certificate II in Creative industries (Media)
Kangan Batman TAFE, Melbourne - Certificate III in Media
- Environmental • Characters • Sculpting • Generative
- High Poly • Low Poly • Typography • Cinematography
- Graphic Design • Textures
- Environmental • Spatial/Perception • Interaction
- Technical Art/Shaders • User Interface • Basic Hardware
I’ve been working with Unity since 2012 and it’s become the primary software I use for any interactive project. I also have expereince with many Unity plugins including:
- Shader Forge • ProBuilder • Amplify Color
- Autodesk Maya • Autodesk Mudbox
- Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash • Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere • Adobe After Effects
- Experienced in developing for everything from games and webcam toys to screensavers and music visualisers.
- Experence developing for Oculus Rift DK2 and CV1 as well as Google Cardboard.
- Alternative game inputs using midi controllers, proximity sensors, light sensors, microphones and various capacitive sensors.
- Experimental Google Cardboard VR projects.